Welcome to the Civic Excellence Recognition Program
How Do I Submit a Civic Excellence Recognition Program Application?
- Create an account using the Sign Up button on this page.
- Click the View Awards button after logging into your account.
- Click the Apply Now button on an award you wish to apply to.
- Click the Start button on the Complete Application task.
- When you've completed your application, click the Submit button, confirm your submission, and you should see a thank you message.
- Citizen Engagement with Local Government
- Intergenerational Civic Engagement
- Voter Education and Civic Service
Civic initiatives that are selected to receive the FCA Civic Excellence recognition will become a part of a statewide network committed to strengthening and increasing civic engagement and civic life in Florida’s communities and will receive:
- Statewide recognition for outstanding work, including publicity through the Florida Civic Advance and its member organizations’ websites and social media outlets
- Acknowledgement and participation at the Florida Civic Advance Summit in 2019
- A letter of support from the Florida Civic Advance
- An official FCA Civic Excellence logo for use on website and other materials, and
- A hardcopy certificate recognizing this accomplishment.
Use of Application Information: Since the underlying recognition strategy is to share and promote the replication and scaling up of excellent civic initiatives in Florida communities, all information provided in the application as well as supporting documents may be included in a statewide database of civic advance initiatives that can be shared with communities, organizations and leaders interested in replication and researchers interested in deepening our knowledge of effective civic advance strategies.
Application Open: May 1, 2019 | Application Deadline: July 15, 2019